Close this notification. Download ebook Download PDF book. Download ePub book You need an eReader or compatible software to experience the benefits of the ePub3 file format. Download Kindle book Download direct to your Kindle device for instant, off-line reading.
Share this book. Read more Recommend to your Librarian. What is myPrint? Table of contents About Book Author.
Pages to Extent pp. This book was published in by Cambridge, reprinted in by Dover, then reprinted again by Cambridge with a new historical Foreword by J. The content was given as a series of lectures at Cambridge in Chapter IV is devoted to a different subject, generalized harmonic analysis, including almost-periodic functions. This is probably not the best book to learn about any of these topics today.
The Fourier integral and its applications
When the book was written, the Lebesgue integral was still not in the mainstream and a lot of the book is devoted to explaining it. Wiener was a pioneer in the areas discussed in the book and they are much more developed today, with good expositions in more recent books. Allen Stenger is a math hobbyist and retired software developer. He is an editor of the Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences. His personal web page is allenstenger.
His mathematical interests are number theory and classical analysis. See also the detailed table of contents in pdf format at the Cambridge University Press site. Skip to main content. Search form Search.
- Statistical Physics of Complex Systems: A Concise Introduction.
- CHIP SCALE PACKAGE, CSP: Design, Materials, Processes, Reliability, and Applications (Mcgraw-Hill Electronic Packaging and Interconnection Series);
- Search form.
- The Everything Hot Sauce Book: From growing to picking and preparing - all you ned to add some spice to your life!.
- Fourier Integral and Its Applications.
- Cartography 3 (Aerial Photo).
Related Fourier integral and applications
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved