The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination. Paperback, pages. Cross-cultural negotiations: different, but much the same; Website by Magicdust. Gift Certificates. New Release.
Effective Negotiation: From Research to Results - 2nd Edition
On Sale. Second-hand Law Reports. Second-hand Textbooks.
Commercial Law. Competition and Consumer Law. Constitutional Law. Construction Law.
Contract Law. Corporations Law.
Criminal Law. Dispute Resolution. Cambridge University Press , 25 janv. Effective Negotiation provides a distinctive approach to the task of reaching an agreement through negotiation.
Droits d'auteur. Informations bibliographiques.
- Top Authors.
- Account Options.
- See a Problem?!
- Introducing Cultural Studies.
- Effective Negotiation 3ED From research to results?
- Effective Negotiation: From Research to Results – By Ray Fells.
- Intelligent Computing Theories and Technology: 9th International Conference, ICIC 2013, Nanning, China, July 28-31, 2013. Proceedings.
Cross-cultural negotiations: much the same but different; Negotiation in practice: workplace and business negotiations; Conclusion: becoming an effective negotiator. About Ray Fells Prior to becoming an academic, Ray Fells gained experience in employment and industrial relations matters in the UK which gave rise to his interest in dispute resolution through negotiation and mediation. His research and teaching have been aimed at finding ways to negotiate more effectively in the business environment.
Rating details. Book ratings by Goodreads.
- A View from the Mangrove.
- Southern African Spiders: An Identification Guide.
- Economics in the Twentieth Century: The History of its International Development.
Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book.
Effective Negotiation 3ED From research to results | Trade Me
Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. Sign up now. Follow us.
Related Effective Negotiation: From Research to Results
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved